Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage – South Daytona Home


Fire Damage to this South Daytona home seemed irreversible. The fire had been so hot that it burnt through the kitchen ceiling and then through the roof. T... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Port Orange Home


Fire damage at this Port Orange home was started by an electric blanket in a bedroom. The homeowner had turned the blanket on to heat it up before going to bed.... READ MORE



Port Orange Fire-Damaged Utility Shed


The utility shed attached to a manufactured home in Port Orange can easily catch fire if the gas-powered water heater is not maintained. Fortunately, an isolate... READ MORE



South Daytona Garage Fire Causes a Lot of Damage


Homeowners still leave combustible liquids in their garages. Occasionally, ignition from a short or a spark from the tailpipe of a car can wreak havoc in a Dayt... READ MORE



Garage Fire - Port Orange, FL


This fire was the result of an electrical short on the motorcycle resulting in heavy smoke damage. Contents were sorted, cleaned and moved to a temporary storag... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire Damage and Devastation in Port Orange, FL


This was a grease fire damage in Port Orange that wreaked havoc on this kitchen. SERVPRO of Daytona Beach was called in to do the major cleanup and demolition s... READ MORE