If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (386) 788-0358

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage to a Port Orange Kitchen

The burnt out upper cabinets in this Port Orange kitchen are just part of the problem of the fire damage caused by this unattended cooking spree. Grease fires spread rapidly by splattering very hot grease which is like a fireball. SERVPRO trained technicians have the savvy to not only demolition and removed all building elements and contents not salvageable, but also to battle the pungent and foul-smelling odors caused by a protein fire with incomplete combustion. Cleaning the HVAC system and using HEPA filtered air scrubbers, our team can begin to extract any particulates remaining from the house fire. We make sure there is not residual moisture from the fire-fighting efforts, and we prepare the fire-damaged kitchen for a remodel. Rely on SERVPRO safely clean up and restore your home after a significant fire.