Fire Damage – Port Orange Home
Fire damage at this Port Orange home was started by an electric blanket in a bedroom. The homeowner had turned the blanket on to heat it up before going to bed. The blanket was old, and this probably led to a wiring default that started a fire. The fire destroyed the bedroom and left the remainder of the house with some severe soot and smoke damage. SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange has the tools and experienced technicians that can clean up the soot and smoke damage rather than tear out all of the drywall and replace it. This would save the property owner money and weeks of time in repair.