Things are Getting Complicated -- Who Can Help with Unexpected Issues During Fire Damage Restoration in Daytona Beach?
Fire damage can leave hazards material left over in your home. Contact SERVPRO for fire damage restoration and remediation to get rid of the material.
SERVPRO Is a Full-Service Fire Restoration Company, Ready to Help with Routine and Advanced Mitigation and Remediation Issues for Dayton Beach Residents
Disasters can reveal some secrets within the structure of your that require special handling. When a fire damages your Daytona Beach house hazardous materials you might have been unaware were inside your dwelling can become an issue. When you are already dealing with an unsafe and chaotic situation, discovering additional serious problems can be overwhelming. Some biohazards like lead, asbestos, and mold might require specialized and licensed technicians to remove them. If the fire damage company you hire has advanced certifications, you avoid seeking out and hiring additional contractors.
I Was Not Prepared for the Vast Quantity of Water After Fire Damage -- Who Helps with This?
When you hire SERVPRO to help with fire damage restoration in your Daytona Beach home, you also gain access to our highly-qualified water removal and structural drying team. Our managers and technicians train with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the restoration industry-standard developers. Many of our Fire and Smoke Restoration Technicians (FSRT) also hold a Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) certification. Our technical resources allow us to safely manage the contaminated firefighting water before moving on to clean up of fire residues and deodorization.
You Mentioned Biohazards -- How Does the Team Handle These Concerns?
If we discover dangerous materials during scoping of the job or as we begin to complete tasks, our specialized crews arrive to take charge of these significant roadblocks to the overall project. The risks associated with mold damage, asbestos, and lead-based paint must resolve swiftly. Exposure can cause immediate as well as long term health issues. Both federal and state regulatory agencies have specific directives for abating the risks. Typically the remediation of a biohazard includes:
- Locating all of the hazardous material
- Containing the materials pursuant to best practices and applicable regulations
- Disposing of the materials and any contaminated structural components and contents according to hazardous waste protocols
Are "Normal" Fire Debris Also Hazardous?
When the flames and the fire's heat moved through your Daytona Beach home, the fuel was everyday building components and contents. When these materials combust, a broad range of toxic gasses and particulates result as the structure and items undergo chemical transformations. The soot covering every surface and the chunks of charred materials are hazardous, containing known carcinogens and irritants. Our crews move through your home, collecting and bagging the debris and cleaning the residue-covered surfaces with propriety cleaning products and tools matched to each type of residue and surface.
How Do Restoration Companies Protect and Improve Air Quality?
During a residential fire in your Daytona Beach home smoke billows, a combination of volatile gasses, water vapor, and soot, which is the incompletely combusted remains of the materials burned. The fine but abrasive particles can remain airborne for quite a while before settling. Capturing the soot in the air is a proactive way to not only reduce the residue that coats surfaces but also to get ahead on odor control. It is common for us to use these chambers during biohazard containment as well. We use the following strategies to attempt to clear the air:
- We wrap the affected areas in 1.6 mil polypropylene -- conduit is used to support the heavy-duty plastic creating the smaller areas
- We employ negative pressure air scrubbers inside the chambers to seal the perimeter of the "room" and force the contaminated air through HEPA filters before exhausting the filtered air to the outdoors
What Is the Process for Restoration of Residue-Encrusted Surfaces?
Building materials affected by soot undergo an evaluation that considers the type of soot and the durability of the surface. Our technicians then choose an appropriate cleaning product (oil or water-based) and a method to loosen the residues, so they suspend in a solution for rinsing or wiping away. We take care to adjust the agitation and abrasion level to ensure the cleaning process does not damage the surface. Other adjustments include the temperature of the cleaning product and the dwell time. If the soot-covered item is loose or can be detached, we consider the use of immersion or ultrasonic cleaning in tanks at our production facility.
Have confidence in the comprehensive training, experience, and customer service SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange brings to every fire damage restoration project, including yours. Call (386) 788-0358 with a timeline for when the firefighters will be leaving the scene so we can be ready.
Mold Remediation: MRSR515 Florida License
What is the Best Way to Get Rid of Mold After a Pipe Leak?
SERVPRO Provides Mold Remediation for South Daytona Commercial Enterprises
SERVPRO technicians bring their experience and advanced remediation methods to your South Daytona business property
A slow leak can leave a complicated mess to clean up in your business property. When the water damage includes mold colonies, it can create an unhealthy environment and needs professional remediation to ensure the property gets the colonies removed.
What are the Signs My Business Needs Commercial Mold Removal?
Even when the colonies reside behind the walls or under floors in your South Daytona business, the need for mold removal has clues to announce its presence, such as:
- A musty odor
- Staining on sheetrock
- Visible mold colonies in the vicinity on walls, paper or wood
The techs scope the property to determine the loss area to inhibit the spread of any airborne spores that get disturbed during the abatement process. With their mold remediation: #MRSR515 certification, the technicians understand the nuances of safe handling of both building materials and contents.
Packout of Undamaged Stock Items
If there are boxes, papers or items in storage within the loss area, it is a common practice for SERVPRO techs to remove the item and put them in a secure area until the mitigation process completes. Any removed articles get returned to their precise placement once the restoration services complete.
It is easy to miss a slow leak in a commercial property when regular inspections do not get done. Once a moist environment gets established, naturally occurring mold spores can germinate and spread throughout the area. The techs can discover the area that requires treatment using their moisture detection equipment, and limit the amount of controlled demo needed to lessen the repairs to get the business ready to reopen. Let's get you back in business.
SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange at (386) 788-0358 is ready to help local properties with any size commercial mold removal. The techs use the latest equipment and advanced methods to restore your property to its preloss condition.
Check out this area right here.
Flames Engulfed My Property and I Have to Handle the Fire Damage. Where Should I Seek Help?
Call our experts after you experience a fire disaster, we have training in fire & smoke restoration, odor control, upholstery & fabric cleaning.
Seek Professional Help from SERVPRO to Deal With the Fire Damage in Your Port Orange Residence
The sad thing about a fire is that even firefighters extinguish it, damage can continue occurring in your Port Orange residence. Mold may grow in 24 to 48 hours because of the water used to fight the blaze, odors may persist, and smoke and soot residues can discolor various surfaces. Thankfully, SERVPRO technicians can prevent these damages from taking place if you contact us on time.
Why should I choose SERVPRO?
Not every fire restoration company can handle the fire damage in your Port Orange home quickly and efficiently. We have a licensed and certified team of technicians who have the expertise required to handle fire loss incidents of any magnitude. With decades of experience, training, advanced equipment, and products, we can restore your property to its pre-emergency state. We follow the standards of the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) during the restoration process. Our restoration process involves:
Soot and smoke residue removal
Water damage restoration
We understand that fire damage is an emergency that requires prompt attention. Our 24-hour response team responds quickly when we receive an emergency call. We perform a thorough assessment to ensure a property is safe to enter before we start the restoration process.
How can you clean the affected surfaces?
Before we clean the structures of a home, we perform tests to determine which cleaning method is appropriate. This means the technique that can eliminate residues from the surfaces or materials without ruining them. Our SERVPRO team categorizes materials as washable or non-washable. We clean washable materials using water-based cleaners. We use dry-cleaning methods to clean non-washable surfaces and materials.
We can use liquid crème cleaners such as stain scrub to remove debris on high-gloss surfaces. The product contains a mild abrasive, which cannot damage the surface. For high-gloss surfaces, we can use a damp sponge. We can rub the surfaces gently to avoid scratching them.
What about my flooring?
Due to extreme temperatures during the fire, plastic materials can melt and stick on your flooring and walls. Removing the melted plastic is difficult without proper equipment and tools. Our technicians can use roto pads and brushes to remove the debris on a wide range of surfaces. Depending on the debris, we can attach various types of pads to the roto’s drive block. The rotating pads and brushes buff, agitate, or polish flooring surfaces.
If you are dealing with a fire loss, contact SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange at (386) 788-0358 to restore your property and valuables. After our restoration process, the fire loss can seem, “Like it never even happened.”
See more about Port Orange.
Can Under an Inch of Water Cause Damage to My Daytona Beach Home?
The certified technicians arrive quickly and return your home to its preloss condition.
SERVPRO technicians know it is not only the amount of water in a Daytona Beach home but also the speed of the restoration services
Water can hit your Daytona Beach home in a lot of ways. Pipe bursts, appliance failures, toilet backups, and human error such as bathtub overflows. Water does not have to cover a room in your home to do a great deal of damage. If it seeps under the floors or wicks within the sheetrock on the walls, it increases the need for professional restoration for the best outcome.
What are Common Losses From Waiting for Water Cleanup?
When a water-based loss happens in your Daytona Beach home, water cleanup cannot wait. Putting down towels merely blots moisture from the surface, and when water runs down into the carpet pad or seeps under tile, it creates other issues that have the potential to be more damaging to your structure and contents. Waiting to begin the cleanup or doing a poor job leads to deterioration of building materials, the ruination of carpet and glue-down tile, and the potential for mold growth in any of these areas if other elements are favorable for germination of spores and growth. SERVPRO has the professional equipment to:
• Extract any amount of water
• Detection equipment
• Drying devices
• Proprietary cleaning agents
What Happens to Water that Waits for Removal?
Holding off on getting a professional job done for water extraction in your home is a huge mistake. The longer water sits, the more it degrades. After 48 hours, the potential for contaminants or harmful bacteria to be present is so likely that it requires handling and disposal as a category three biohazard, also known as "black water." Any items that absorbed the water generally are a loss as they have no way to return to a sanitary standard for reuse. The exception being washable clothing and fabrics, which can get cleaned through the use of the powerful Esporta Cleaning System. SERVPRO techs have extensive training and hold a certification #64-64-1785570 for the safe handling of biohazard materials of all types.
How Do I Know If I Have Mold I Cannot See?
Mold can be a side effect of a longtime leak or water removal that waited too long. Signs that mold is part of the home cleanup equation are:
• An earthy, musty odor that does not diminish
• Stains or discoloration on walls or ceilings
• Hardwood flooring may show visible evidence between the boards
SERVPRO techs know that mold remediation should be handled with care, and to avoid spreading airborne spores during the process, containment around the loss area is a common tactic. The techs have comprehensive training and carry certification for mold damage mitigation #MRSR515 Florida License. Protective clothing is a must, including respirators.
Building materials compromised by mold require disposal. It is not unusual to see a wall with interior mold damage reduced to the studs to stop the infestation. After ensuring the structure has an indoor humidity level below 50% to stop the cycle of mold growth, the techs wipe down the exposed structure. SERVPRO techs have access to a large selection of cleaning agents, many of which are exclusive. Antimicrobial solutions get used in areas where mold abatement has taken place. If there is any danger of mold setting back up before any repairs get completed, the application of antimicrobial sealants assures there is no germination or growth.
After any type of water loss, odor control may be necessary with or without the additional issue of mold. The techs have a diverse selection of odor control applications for combating light odors to more robust methods that neutralize odorous particles at the molecular level.
How Does SERVPRO Know What Actions are Covered During the Restoration Services?
When the techs come on-site to clean up your water loss in your home, they communicate closely with both the homeowner and adjuster. Nothing gets disposed of without approval, and before restoration actions get taken, the techs verify that the work is under the scope of coverage. This attention to detail ensures the property owners do not get hit with surprise out-of-pocket expenses. Once the mitigation efforts complete, the homeowner and adjuster (if available) get an overview of the actions taken and anything left to do to bring the home back to the same state as before the water loss.
SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange at (386) 788-0358 is ready 24/7 to assist local properties with any size or type of water cleanup. The certified technicians arrive quickly and return your home to its preloss condition.
Can Restoration Services Remove Smoke Odors from My South Daytona Business?
Fire damage restoration is something that we specialize in at SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange.
SERVPRO Arrives at Your South Daytona Business Ready to Remove Tough Smoke Odors with Expert Fire Damage Restoration Service
Within any commercial space, even the smallest fire leaves behind foul odors and damage that may keep you from regular operations. Knowing that you need prompt action to get your business back up and running, calling in the help of trained restoration technicians to your South Daytona business is the best move. At SERVPRO, we have IICRC-certified technicians and the advanced technology necessary to get the job done fast.
How Does Smoke Odor Removal Work?
When called for fire damage restoration in South Daytona, we arrive at your place of business to begin the initial assessment. Once the plan of action is in place, we remove all charred building materials and any interior contents deemed unsalvageable. Any water left from extinguishing the flames gets extracted, and we start to focus on soot and smoke residue.
• Dry sponges allow us to pick up powdery soot
• Wet sponges and industrial-grade cleaning solutions help remove sticky, stubborn smoke residue
• All areas are tested before cleaning, which helps to ensure the best method gets used for the type of residue present
For tough smoke odors, we often use thermal fogging technology. With this process, our thermal fogging equipment puts out a chemical fog with odor-neutralizing power that reaches particles deep down in crevices and cracks. We also use air scrubbers to help remove odorous elements and particles from the air.
Whatever building materials are deemed unsalvageable, our team removes them, and everything is replaced with brand-new materials to bring your business back to preloss condition.
Fire damage restoration is something that we specialize in at SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange. You can call us 24/7 to have a team deployed to your location in as little as four hours. We can be reached at (386) 788-0358.
How Do I know If There is Water Behind My Kitchen Cabinets?
“Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO Can Find The Source of Hidden Water In Your Port Orange Home And Remove The Problem
When there is any water loss, it is critical to have it taken care of immediately. If you suspect there is water behind your cabinets in your Port Orange residence, get help quickly.
How are hidden pockets of water located?
Our technicians use professional equipment that allows them to find the water and reflects how much water they are dealing with. This knowledge helps them proceed with water damage repair in your Port Orange home. There are two main types of equipment used to detect water:
- Moisture Sensors –used to detect water that gets trapped under carpet and padding. It helps determine just how far the water has spread.
- Thermal Imaging Cameras – detects cold spots, which are often an indication of water. A fluctuation in temperature in a given area can mean moisture is present.
- Penetrating Moisture Meter – this involves the use of probes that can penetrate multiple layers.
- Borescopes – a long hose with a camera; this allows technicians to capture images so water levels and contamination can be determined.
Removing the Trapped Water
Once the location and amount of water are determined, the next step is water damage repair. The goal is to extract all excess water and complete the drying process. SERVPRO wants to return your kitchen to its normal status and leave it “Like it never even happened.” This includes the following procedures:
- Water extraction – in this situation, portable extraction equipment will most likely be used. Portable pumps have wand attachments that allow the technician to reach into spaces that are hard to reach.
- Air Movers – keeps the air flowing and begins the drying out process.
- Dehumidifiers – pull moisture from the air and replaces it with warm, dry air.
- Cavity Drying Equipment – If needed, this equipment can blow air directly into the wall cavity.
Do not let hidden water damage your home. Contact SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange at (386) 788-0358 today.
Learn more about Port Orange.
How Soon Can the Cleanup After a Fire in Port Orange Begin?
It’s normal to feel overwhelmed after a fire in your home. Contact SERVPRO for effective fire damage remediation efforts.
SERVPRO Arrives at Your Port Orange Home to Start Fire Damage Restoration as Soon as Your Property is Cleared for Entry
It is heartbreaking and stressful to deal with a fire loss. Still, you may also be anxious to begin the cleanup process—prompt cleanup and mitigation help to cut back on secondary damage and minimize loss. Waiting too long to begin cleanup after the fire is out can leave tough, stubborn odors from smoke and soot. SERVPRO has crews in your area of Port Orange that arrive fast when called so that we can begin restoration as soon as first responders deem your property safe for entry.
The Fire is Put Out, Now What?
We are available to you 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to help with your fire damage in Port Orange. Our emergency restoration service includes a cleanup of all of the debris within your home. We take the time to address airborne threats and use specialized equipment to help us locate any lingering moisture from the water used to extinguish the flames. Once we arrive on the job site, our crew chief does a walkthrough assessment to record all conditions so that we can formulate the best steps to proceed. All of our trucks come outfitted with advanced equipment and tools that help remove soot and smoke residue so that your interior is “Like it never even happened.” The earlier that mitigation begins, the easier it is to cut back on the level of damage and the potential for hazardous, long-lasting effects.
Why Should I Use Your Team for Fire Restoration Services?
It takes a trained eye to pinpoint all areas within your home where soot and smoke particles may have settled, especially in tight cracks and crevices. Debris and all damaged materials get taken out so that our team can begin restoration and replacement steps in Port Orange. We use a unique formula to come up with a plan that allows us to use all of our resources efficiently, such as:
- Packout services allow us to carefully pack up and remove personal belongings that need special attention and cleaning off-site.
- Technicians handle all of the cleanings of walls, ceilings, and other surfaces.
- To inhibit corrosive action, our team removes soot residue from all surfaces using wet or dry cleaning methods.
- Structural components of your home get thoroughly inspected to ensure safety.
- If the wall cavities and insulation have been infiltrated by smoke, our team removes the first few inches of the insulation to replace it with brand-new materials.
Is There Any Cleaning I Can Do Myself?
Without the proper training and technology, clearing out charred debris and addressing stubborn odors is nearly impossible as a DIY project. There are many reasons to hire skilled fire damage restoration technicians, including:
- Toxicity of debris and residue after a fire loss makes for a hazardous climate inside the home. Our team always wears personal protective equipment (PPE) for our own safety while cleaning.
- Structural elements of your home must be inspected by professionals to determine if they are stable, including your floors, ceilings, and walls.
- With any fire, a substantial amount of chemicals or water gets used to extinguish the flames. Our expert extraction team uses all of the latest tools and techniques to help speed up this part of the process.
- Our crew is trained following the standards of the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We are equipped to handle any size fire damage project, and we have the right cleaning agents and methods to clean up all soot, charred debris, and moisture left behind.
- Before wrapping up each fire restoration job, we use EPA-registered disinfectants and cleaning agents to deodorize and clean your interior thoroughly.
What Are the Ways You Address This Awful Soot Everywhere?
We use tried-and-true methods for ensuring all stubborn smoke residue and pesky soot particles get cleaned up. After the assessment, our technicians get instructions on the dry or wet cleaning methods required for all surfaces.
- Dry Methods – This method is best used on surface areas that become damaged when they come into contact with moisture. We use this often on books, electronics, and antiques with the help of towels, brushes, or sponges to loosen the soot.
- Wet Methods – This method is best used on surface areas not easily damaged when they come into contact with water. We use specialized cleaning agents combined with water to leave the surface areas refreshed and clean. In stubborn soot situations, we use ultrasonic cleaning with the power of ultrasonic waves in a cleaning solution where millions of bubbles loosen the grime.
SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach/Port Orange is ready whenever you need professional fire damage restoration. Call (386) 788-0358 to have a team deployed to your location to begin assessment in as little as four hours or less.
I am Dealing with Flood Damage in the My Port Orange Home, Who Can Help?
We can help you restore your house to its preloss condition within a brief period.
SERVPRO Can Help you Restore your Port Orange Home After Flood Damage
Disasters such as hurricanes often cause flooding in affected cities. The aftermath of a flood in Port Orange can have a lasting effect on your home, and it is vital to get proper advice and support throughout the flood restoration process. It can be stressful to get back everything in order following a flood, so SERVPRO technicians aim to make the recovery process as stress-free and as quick as possible.
What are the effects of flooding in a home?
Flooding can have a devastating effect on homes. That’s why hiring professionals to restore your flood damaged Port Orange residence is crucial. The pooling floodwater, debris and silt, and other substances can cause long term effects such as:
• Mold – Mold growth can occur because of an underlying problem like trapped floodwater and water ingress.
• Fungal decay in wood – Fungi attacks timber, and it can lead to decay.
• Damp staining – Floodwater may transport minerals in solution as it moves through a house. The minerals can be deposited on the floor and wall finishes and remain after the water evaporates.
• Salt deposition – In some cases, crystals can be deposited on the surface of new plaster.
• Lamination shrinkage and swelling – Materials like timber strip flooring, laminate and timber wall paneling naturally absorb water and release it in response to fluctuating atmospheric conditions.
Which restoration services do you provide?
Floodwater is hazardous to human health. It is therefore advisable to let insured, licensed and bonded professionals complete the restoration process. The flood damage restoration services SERVPRO offers include:
• Moving valuables and furniture out of harm’s way to prevent additional damage.
• Extracting the floodwater using the most effective extractors. Extraction is an essential step in eliminating moisture from a building. The more excess water we remove, the less time we spend evaporating and dehumidifying the remaining moisture with drying equipment.
• Removing and discarding wet carpets and padding.
• Drying the building and contents on-site or off-site.
• Removing wet ceilings and drywall
• Eliminating moisture from the home using air movers and dehumidifiers. Air movers increase air circulation to expedite the drying process. Dehumidifiers lower humidity levels and eliminate moisture from the air.
• Sanitization of the building and furnishings using EPA-approved antimicrobial products.
• Deodorization of the home to eliminate unpleasant smells.
We understand the importance of quick and efficient services. So, after we receive a call, we respond promptly to ensure you get professional assistance as soon as you need it.
If you are a victim of flood damage, call SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange at (386) 788-0358. We can help you restore your house to its preloss condition within a brief period.
What kind of fire restoration services do I need for business premises?
Let SERVPRO restore your South Daytona fire damage.
Commercial Fire Restoration services are available in South Daytona for businesses in need of a quick turnaround.
How does fire restoration in larger premises differ from residential fire restoration?
Restoring a commercial property requires greater resources as well as equipment to ensure that temporary closures from fire damage in South Daytona are kept to a minimum. Larger premises like warehouses are challenging for restorers because of lower quality of insulation and a more considerable amount of space to work with. Restoring indoor air quality in a vast space requires industrial standard equipment.
Do I need to vacate the property entirely during fire restoration in South Daytona?
SERVPRO works closely with property managers during commercial restoration to ensure that we can find a working solution for your property and your business. In some situations, we may be able to work around the business while still producing an efficient service. Our crew chiefs can post signage and close off certain areas of the warehouse to prevent things like foot traffic or entrance to an affected area from occurring. Fumigation can often be done out of business hours to avoid unnecessary inconvenience.
What flexibility is available for arranging and procuring restoration in a business property?
- Round the clock operators are here to take your call in a business emergency
- We guarantee to arrive at your property within four hours of notification of loss
- Out-of-hours callout available for commercial businesses
What type of equipment do I need to restore indoor air quality after a fire?
In large open spaces, it can take longer for air filtration devices to be effective simply because they need to pass more cubic feet of air. Technicians can daisy chain AFDs to provide the necessary power required to clean the air efficiently in a large warehouse space. Direct expansion units (DEU) are also available to SERVPRO crew chiefs should they need to heat, dehumidify or cool a large space after wet cleaning.
Your business needs efficient commercial restoration to get back to normal, contact SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange at (386) 788-0358.
To find out more about South Daytona, click here.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in CITY, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange today at (386) 788-0358 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.