2nd Annual Truck, Bike, Jeep & Car Show in Port Orange, FL
The crew at SERVPRO is looking forward to seeing everyone at the 2nd Annual Truck, Bike, Jeep & Car Show!
Local South Daytona and Port Orange, FL Residents Can Enjoy a First-Hand Look at a Broad Range of Stunning Vehicles
Put on by the Epiphany Knights of Columbus, the 2nd Annual Truck, Bike, Jeep & Car Show is a must-see for all motorized vehicle enthusiasts in and around the Port Orange and South Daytona, FL, areas. This is a show open to all ages and set to be fun for all in attendance.
• Food and music
• Door prizes
• 50/50 raffles
• Trophies for best vehicles in attendance
• Free general admission
• Location: 201 Lafayette Street, Port Orange, FL
Any proceeds from donations and raffle entries will support various charities via the Knights of Columbus Council, including Youth Ministries, the Epiphany Food Pantry, and more.
After a storm, you may find yourself looking for skilled technicians to assist with flood drying to restore your business or home to preloss condition. You can count on SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange to be there at a moment’s notice. We have crews on standby and ready to get to work seven days a week, 24 hours a day – give us a call at (386) 788-0358, and we dispatch a Green Fleet within hours.
Adobe Photoshop-1 Training Courses for South Daytona Residents
The best option for your flood damaged home is the crew at SERVPRO.
Learn Adobe Photoshop from the Comfort of Your South Daytona Home
Starting on November 21st, 2020, immerse yourself in the world of Adobe Photoshop-1 while taking online training sessions. This is a four-weekend training course that includes 16 hours of learning spanning eight two-hour sessions, with two sessions per weekend over the four weeks. This program includes:
• Training materials as well as a variety of cloud-based resources and instructor handouts
• Hands-on lab exercises
• Instructor guided training
• Real-life scenarios and more
The early-bird cost for this online training course is $400; the general admission cost is $500. These prices do not include additional ticket processing fees. The time for these sessions beginning on November 21st is 10:30 am to 12:30 pm EST.
Do you need help with rapid stormwater flooding cleanup to handle debris and water damage within your home or business? The team at SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach/Port Orange is available 24/7 for emergency cleanup services. Contact us today at (386) 788-0358, and we will send out a crew as soon as possible. When we are finished with your project, everything will be “Like it never even happened.”
Debris Left After a Fire Incident is Often Cumbersome and Difficult for South Daytona Homeowners to Handle Alone
SERVPRO is the best option to restore your home to pre-damage condition.
South Daytona Property Owners Count on SERVPRO to Execute Careful Fire Debris Cleanup
While South Daytona, FL, may be considered smaller than most cities within the state, this region is known for vast possibilities and a whole lot of personality. This is a business-friendly city bordering the beautiful Halifax River that became incorporated back in 1951.
South Daytona got its start as the town of Blake, which got its name from a businessman by the name of Alpheus P. Blake. The small town was made up of about 40 families before other non-resident property owners began moving here to engage in vegetable gardening and orange grove cultivation. Starting in 1926, the towns of Seabreeze, Daytona, and Daytona Beach consolidated to form Daytona Beach. From there, adjacent territories like Blake were annexed. This led to Blake's movement to break away from Daytona Beach in 1938, where it then took on the name of South Daytona.
Due to the proximity to the breathtaking Atlantic Ocean, South Daytona, FL, is well known as a destination for many travelers looking to take in a little bit of sun and sand. With more than eight million visitors enjoying local resorts and attractions each year, it is easy to see that this region is truly thriving. South Daytona is filled with:
• Stunning public parks
• Unique dining opportunities
• Picturesque residential areas
• Renowned schools
• Abundant shopping locations
• Incredible historical sites and much more
Whether you are looking to take in some of the awe-inspiring landscaping of South Daytona or you want to try some new-to-you foods, there is never a shortage of arts, entertainment, hiking, and more. Some of the top local attractions in the area include:
• Living Legends of Auto Racing Museum of Racing History: This incredible museum dives into the long history of NASCAR in the region. Visitors have the unique opportunity to learn all about racing legends throughout the years – including vintage race cars, artifacts, photos, and occasional special guests scheduled during Speed Week.
• Magnolia Park: When you want a peaceful place to read a book or somewhere to let the kids get some exercise, Magnolia Park is the perfect destination. This local South Daytona staple includes a fun turtle pond, a playground for little ones, and lovely walking trails.
• Daytona Ice Arena: Do you want a place to skate and enjoy time with your family or friends? The Daytona Ice Arena offers skating classes, specials for families, public skating, birthday parties, and group events.
• Amazing Dining Locations: From authentic pizzerias to old-school diners, there is never a shortage of tastes and flavors to explore. Whether you would like to go out on a food crawl when spending time with friends or you want to experience cuisine you have never tried before, South Daytona, FL, has restaurants and eateries for everyone.
• Various Fishing Opportunities: If you are a seasoned fishing enthusiast or are looking to dip in your toes, this region is loaded with numerous opportunities. From fishing excursions on chartered boats or renting your own to get out on the water, or heading off to the wharf or boardwalk – you will find no shortage of opportunities to enjoy.
Caring for the Community – The South Daytona Fire Department
When it comes to fire and rescue services, the South Daytona Fire Department takes their job and involvement with the local community very seriously. They work tirelessly to ensure residents and business owners have the prompt action required whenever a fire breaks out on their property. Additionally, there is an ongoing effort to educate the general public on fire safety and prevention to keep the community safe as a whole.
In order to keep up with the need for first responders and emergency personnel in the area, there are teams on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This includes a united front of over a dozen career firefighters to aid with fire suppression and units for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and Advanced Life Support (ALS). The South Daytona Fire Department has two Class A Fire Pumpers in operation and a Battalion vehicle and Inspector's vehicle.
By working in conjunction with fire restoration professionals like SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach/Port Orange, local South Daytona, FL, residents have the peace of mind in knowing that they have the help they need whenever disaster strikes. As a locally-owned restoration company, crews are available to residents for everything from fire debris cleanup and smoke and odor control to assistance with mold remediation, flooding, and water-related emergencies.
Whether you run a business or a homeowner making a life in the area, the team at SERVPRO has all of the skills and specialized training through the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Why Call SERVPRO Fire Debris Cleanup and How Does it Fit into the Restoration Process After an Incident in South Daytona?
Your South Daytona home contains a vast amount of possessions, but you also have numerous building materials and structural elements that suffered damage during a fire. When you contact the SERVPRO team, we handle all debris removal as part of our restoration process to ensure your home gets back to preloss condition.
We always work to restore rather than replace, but there are many instances when we need to handle massive fire debris cleanup in South Daytona. Our technicians take the time to determine what can get cleaned and what must be disposed of as we go through the initial assessment phases. Using our proven methods and advanced equipment, we can restore items like:
• Keepsakes and valuables
• Draperies, clothing, and linens
• Photographs, art supplies, and documents
• Textiles, carpeting, and rugs
• Furnishings, appliances, and cabinetry
Items that took on extensive physical damage may get deemed unsalvageable. Everything gets inventoried before disposal for your records, including detailed information for your insurance provider to go with your claim.
SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange is the team to call when you need reliable fire debris cleanup. Call (386) 788-0358 to have a crew dispatched to your property to initiate the assessment and restoration after a fire.
Where Can Property Owners Seek Restoration Help When Flood Damage Caused by Heavy Rains Occurs?
Storms are frequent in our area. Should water enter your home, call SERVPRO today!
They Can Enlist the Services of Professional Restorers in South Daytona to Perform Flood Damage Restoration.
Dealing with excess water can be a challenge for property owners since one cannot tell how far the damage has spread. Building materials and furnishings absorb moisture, which can cause mold growth and significant property damage. Fortunately, if you contact professional restorers in South Daytona immediately after the water loss incident occurs, you can prevent more damage from taking place.
When should property owners call restorers?
It is essential to hire professionals immediately you notice flood damage in your South Daytona property. Secondary damages such as mold growth begin to occur within 24 to 48 hours in dark places. Mold can cause health issues to the property's residents.
Delaying restoration for more than 48 hours can lead to costly damages, including compromised structural integrity. Odors may linger in the property, and wooden surfaces may begin to warp and rot.
Why Choose SERVPRO?
Hiring certified restorers to handle the restoration process is the best way to deal with flood damage swiftly. We have the experience and expertise needed to restore your property and ensure no further issues arise. When you hire our firm, this is what to expect:
- A trained, certified, and insured team of professionals that responds fast to our customers' emergency
- Equipped with innovative equipment and tools, we can evaluate the flood damage to determine the most suitable restoration techniques.
- Go through insurance information and provide an obligation-free estimate.
Do you disinfect the affected property?
Our technicians understand that floodwater may contain hazardous contaminants. We can use sporicidin, a disinfectant that destroys 99 percent of bacteria on surfaces. To ensure the effective application of the product on the affected surfaces, we can use a pressure sprayer. The product leaves the affected area free from microorganisms.
How do you dry a flooded property?
To speed up the drying process, our technicians use advanced equipment to extract excess water. Since the moisture left behind can cause more damage, we can use several venting box fans to remove it, depending on the damage's intensity. The equipment moves larger volumes of outdoor air into the affected area. The dry outdoor air replaces the humid air in the property, leading to a high evaporation rate. The equipment also helps in removing odors from the property.
To maintain the value of your property, ensure flood damage restoration begins within 24 hours. Contact SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange at (386) 788-0358 for an effective repair. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Does Water Cause Permanent Harm to Carpets in Your Port Orange Home?
If a water intrusion event threatens the textiles in your home, contact SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange at (386) 788-0358.
Professional Services Can Help Protect Carpets after Water Exposure. SERVPRO is an Elite Restoration Company for Water Cleanup in Port Orange.
What is bonnet cleaning for carpets?
Water exposure can cause soiling or flatten the carpets in your Port Orange home. One method of restoring a carpet that is exposed to moisture is by bonnet cleaning. This method uses a rotary machine to buffer the top of the carpet rapidly. SERVPRO technicians may need to prepare the carpet before using this method by removing spots or stains and vacuuming first. The goal of using a rotary machine is to fluff the fibers of a rug, which can become compressed by water exposure and foot traffic. After applying a cleaning solution, our technicians can then use a rotary machine to perform the bonnet carpet cleaning.
What items are needed to perform bonnet cleaning?
• A mixed solution of bonnet brite cleaning agent and pump-up sprayer to disperse the solution
• A rotary machine fitted with a cotton or polypropylene pad.
• Vacuum cleaner to prepare the surface before and remove any loose fibers
Are thicker carpets harder to clean after water intrusion?
A thick carpet can limit water cleanup options in your Port Orange home. These may include shag or Berber carpeting. SERVPRO technicians may also need to inspect a rug for signs of delamination before applying a cleaning agent. The trick to avoiding secondary damages is by keeping the roto machine continually moving across the carpet so that the high speeds of rotation do not destroy carpet fibers. The follow up to cleaning carpets is usually to groom the carpet, allowing air circulation into the fibers and further fluffing the textile.
What are the precautions for using carpet cleaning agents in water-damaged homes?
• Avoid direct contact between solution and baseboard or paintwork
• Use chemical resistant gloves and splash goggles when mixing the cleaning solution.
• Keep agitative equipment in constant movement across the carpet.
If a water intrusion event threatens the textiles in your home, contact SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange at (386) 788-0358.
What Does Fire Cleanup Involve?
SERVPRO's advanced equipment like this ozone machine help eliminate smoke odors from South Daytona house fires
Fire Restoration by SERVPRO Includes State of the Art Tools and Methods to Bring Your South Daytona Property Back to Pre-Fire Condition
Due to the nature of fire cleanup, this is rarely a type of project to handle on your own. Flames from the blazing heat and melt plastics, while burnt materials leave corrosive soot and smoke residue behind. Damage from a fire brings tremendous loss, big or small, which can be a significant task to handle alone. Contacting reliable restoration technicians at SERVPRO ensures your South Daytona home gets the individualized attention that it deserves.
Restoration to Pre-Loss Condition
Once called, our team works quickly to facilitate fire restoration in South Daytona. The faster we can get in to start working, the better our chances of cutting back on the secondary damage to save both time and money. We have all of the experience, skills, and tools necessary to handle the job. Alone with our expertise, the equipment and tools at our disposal make the cleanup and restoration go even faster.
How Does Restoration Work?
To fully restore your interior and all of your belongings, it calls for proven methods and detailed planning. We tailor our cleanup and restoration to your unique situation to get the job done quickly. A simplified outline of our process includes:
- Tarping and Board Up Services – We respond to your property within as little as a few hours after your call. We can board up any of the broken windows or doors and help to limit access while preventing exposure to the elements and vandalism.
- Inspection and Assessment – We carefully inspect your home to determine each area of fire damage. We then put together an estimate and timeline for the restoration.
- Cleanup – Once we start the cleanup process, we take care of debris and charred structural materials, followed by smoke and soot removal.
- Deodorization – Our skilled team uses specialized ozone treatments in extreme cases, cleaning agents, and various products to battle odorous particles and help deodorize your interior.
- Controlled Demolition and Restoration – Personal items get cleaned and inventoried or packed-out as needed. Any areas where building materials got removed will get addressed, and all-new materials installed. Everything gets done to ensure your South Daytona property is “Like it never even happened."
How Do You Handle Air Quality?
Throughout the fire restoration process, our crew utilizes a wide variety of tools, many of which deal with indoor air quality (IAQ). The air throughout your home can be in rough shape after a fire, so when we begin the damage cleanup, we bring in various commercial-grade equipment to work on drying and odor removal, such as:
- Air movers
- Air scrubbers
In certain situations, we may use what is known as an ultra-low volume (ULV) fogger. This equipment deodorizes your interior thoroughly after a fire. It works by taking solvent-based deodorizers and vaporizing them. This vapor can reach into smaller cracks and crevices where odorous particles might be lurking.
What If There Is Water Damage Too?
Whenever your interior gets flooded with water during a fire, either from a burst pipe or hoses from firefighter’s extinguishing the blaze, water removal is necessary. Our skilled IICRC-certified technicians also use pumps and extraction tools to pull up all standing water and moisture from your property.
What About All the Soot?
Fires produce a tremendous amount of soot, so our technicians use an assortment of tools and equipment to remove soot and smoke residue from all surfaces. We also have a range of cleaning actions that we use depending on the type of soiling and the materials in question. This works on the idea that ‘like dissolves like,’ which includes:
- Mechanical Action: We often use agitation as a way to dislodge soils from whatever surfaces in question safely.
- Lubrication: By making something slippery with lubricant, our technicians can break the bond between the soils and the surfaces.
- Chemical Action: This gets used to help in situations where a substance is altered or changed by another substance. We can apply cleaning products to surfaces to help alter the residue for easier cleaning.
- Suspension and Dispersion: SERVPRO uses this method often for helping to loosen soils followed by suspending and dispersing while using a cleaning product.
In fire restoration situations where there is a lot of dry particles present, our technicians may be able to remove them by using dry brushes and vacuums. We always try to vacuum up dry soiling whenever possible before attempting any wet cleaning products. Applying wet products and introducing moisture could cause the soiling to become further embedded, making it more difficult for removal.
While the process of fire restoration may be time-consuming and complex, you can always trust SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach/Port Orange to get the job done right the first time. Call (386) 788-0358 to have a crew dispatched to your property. We're Faster to Any Size Disaster!
How Else Do Fire Damage Restoration Services in Daytona Beach Help Hotel Facilities Apart From Fixing Damages?
SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange tackles all aspects of a fire loss incident, “Like it never even happened.”
Management of the Loss Site Is One of the Key Roles SERVPRO Plays during Fire Damage Restoration in Daytona Beach Business Facilities
When a fire breaks out at your hotel, you have to fix the damages and take care of other logistical issues. In many cases, closing down and sending your staff and customers temporarily away is inevitable to give space to those doing the restoration. However, logistical aspects of the restoration can still cause problems. When SERVPRO manages restoration at your Daytona Beach facility, you do not have to worry about such challenges.
What are some necessary steps that fall under management of fire loss sites?
Before you embark on fire damage restoration at your Daytona Beach hotel, you might need to perform some checks or take some preparatory steps. While such steps may not fix the damage, they can reveal useful information or help prevent some adverse outcomes. A few examples of such steps that our SERVPRO technicians undertake include:
• Checking electrical safety issues like frayed or bare wires
• Confirming physical integrity of structural components
• Restoring heat to the structure
• Boarding up any openings in the structure
Various aspects of the fire incident, including the flames, heat, and water used to quell the flames, as well as the accumulation of corrosive elements such as soot, can affect your electrical cables, sockets, and other installations. Flames and water exposure can also weaken structural supports. Starting restoration processes without inspecting the structure can pose risks to those doing restoration. Our SERVPRO technicians perform various checks, including:
• Checking the level of charring using char depth gauges
• Using circuit checkers to confirm there are no short-circuits
• Checking moisture levels in structural supports using moisture meters
What restorative role does heating play in a burnt structure?
Maintaining ideal temperature levels in a structure after fire damage can help protect the contents. For instance, the high humidity in the air from the water spilled during fire suppression can damage television sets and other electronics by corroding internal parts. Heating helps keep them from cooling to the dew point, thus avoiding such damage.
SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange tackles all aspects of a fire loss incident, “Like it never even happened.” Call us at (386) 788-0358.
Is it Possible to Rid Mold from a Home?
SERVPRO Says--Don't Procrastinate when mold appears in your South Daytona Home--Call us fast for remediation and damage mitigation
To Restore Your South Daytona After a Mold Infestation, Call SERVPRO
Why SERVPRO? How Badly Can Mold Damage My Home?
An active infestation of mold spores can penetrate the wood, drywall, and even the carpets of your home in South Daytona. Expert mold removal by SERVPRO requires stopping active mold growth, removing most spores, and reducing the risk of future infestations.
Can’t SERVPRO Eliminate Mold in My Home?
Not completely. Mold spores are nearly as common as dust. Usually, they are dormant, which means they are not growing or a threat. In a South Daytona property mold spores can start germinating with only a few drops of water, developing further, then extending hyphae to search for more water and a source of food, which almost every type of building material in the structure.
Our technicians begin restoration by determining the extent of the growth. That includes finding any nearby water and removing it with cloths and sponges, using extraction wands for larger pools and puddles, halting growth.
Next, they remove the visible mold colonies from affected surfaces with dry or damp sponges. If the mold layers are very thick, technicians use hand-scrapers and an antimicrobial cleaner to loosen them. If the hyphae had time to penetrate the surface of wall framing, for example, technicians can use hand-sanders to scrape off the top layers to get to the mold. For hyphae deeper into the wood, we have an additional option of a soda-blasting machine to remove them.
After removal, technicians spray an antimicrobial agent over the affected surfaces to reduce the risk of returning mold. Once it dries, they check for water and active mold.
Are There Other Risks About Mold
In some people, mold can cause health effects. These are rare occurrences, and SERVPRO technicians concentrate strictly on the physical damage.
To get started with your home here or in Daytona Beach, call SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange at (386) 788-0358 for your mold restoration needs. We are here for you and your family.
How Does Water Get Removed from Different Materials in South Daytona?
“Like it never even happened.”
We always seek to restore your South Daytona home over the replacement of materials, so understanding how to dry exposed elements can make this process successful.
As overwhelming as a water disaster might seem in your South Daytona home or business, swift action from professional water restoration companies like our SERVPRO team can help. We approach every emergency with the urgency it is due, as standing water and exposure can irreparably harm structural elements and contents of the house. While some of the restorations for exposed materials can happen without much trouble, several construction choices have a rigid restoration timeline.
Homes are not constructed with a single type of material, meaning that the water damage restoration for South Daytona properties involves multiple approaches, equipment, and strategies. The way that wall systems get dried and restored varies from the damage that flooring materials might endure after prolonged exposure. Despite the changes in how we address and overcome drying obstacles in a property after a disaster, we must evaluate and assess impacted structural elements with the same categorizing factors. These include the porosity of the material, the steps for drying it, and at what point controlled demolition becomes inevitable.
How Does Drywall Become Damaged?
Because of its typical use in modern homes, drywall is often one of the universally exposed construction materials in both residences and businesses. While internal elements like the framing might change with commercial construction, drywall is the cheapest wall surface that can be painted or covered to the preferences of the owner. With how easily gypsum can fall victim to pooling water or heightened moisture contents, it is critical to understand the best approach to protect these materials when possible and the rest of the structure when it is not.
• Porosity/Permeance – In the realm of construction materials, drywall is among the most porous and able to pass water. This high porosity means that complete exposure and eventual oversaturation can happen on a short timetable.
• Drying – If it is deemed possible to dry out sheetrock after exposure, this often happens with centrifugal air movers positioned at the problem areas.
• Controlled Demolition – Drywall is often removed after exposure because this is a low-cost material. It usually costs more to attempt to restore it and clean it than it would to replace it with a new sheet.
Can Carpeted Floors Get Successfully Dried?
Carpets are also a staple of modern construction for their feel and look in the living space. Water damage occurring around these materials can show the high sensitivities of carpet materials to pooling water and moisture concerns. Evaluating the likelihood of removing this water damage before irreparable harm occurs saves time for restoration and recovery.
• Porosity/Permeance – Carpets are hygroscopic materials, meaning that they are immediately impacted by water exposure and can absorb water vapor in the air.
• Drying – When the drying process begins quickly, hygroscopic materials are among the first to recover when irreversible damages have not already taken place.
• Controlled Demolition – The need for controlled demolition might not always exist for the upper surface layer. The carpet itself is more resilient to damage and drying than the padding underneath.
Do Wooden Elements Like Flooring and Framing Fair Better?
Wood is not impermeable, so this material can also show signs of damage and harm after exposure to water damage effects. Because many water disasters begin in structural cavities, framing can often become exposed to water before flooring materials or drywall.
• Porosity/Permeance - Wood in either flooring or framework is considered semi-porous. While these surfaces do not absorb moisture as fast as carpets and sheetrock, they can experience the same absolute damages.
• Drying – For flooring that becomes damaged by exposure of standing water, we can remove surface threats with squeegee wands and extractors. Pulling moisture from the flooring or framing involves drying mats, air movers, and dehumidifiers.
• Controlled Demolition – If approached quickly enough by our qualified SERVPRO team, controlled demolition is not often necessary. Prolonged exposure can lead to warping and distortion of the wood, which requires removal and replacement.
Do Unfinished Materials Become Damaged Faster?
When damage to unfinished materials like the framing and plywood in an attic or supports in a basement becomes exposed to water and vapor, they can be more readily damaged. Without treatments or coverings for the materials, such as a finish on wood flooring, you have no vapor barriers to protect the material substrate, so absorption and subsequent damage occurs at a more accelerated rate.
Understanding how different materials get dried and protected after a disaster ensures that professionals like our SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange are doing the most to restore and repair the property. Give us a call anytime at (386) 788-0358.
Is SERVPRO a Good Water Damage Restoration Service For South Daytona?
Let SERVPRO prove your water damage is safe with us.
SERVPRO is One of the Better Water Damage Restoration Companies in South Daytona.
Although several local companies restore water damage in South Daytona, few do the job as well as SERVPRO. This effectiveness is due to our extensive training, experience, and dedication to customer satisfaction.
We consider ourselves to be more than just an impersonal South Daytona water damage restoration business. Our skilled professionals are members of the community and truly want to help their fellow neighbors recover from the effects of leaks and other water issues. This mindset and intense dedication to customers has been illustrated in various ways over the years, including by:
- Our high customer satisfaction ratings on Facebook and Google Reviews; currently 5-stars and 4-stars, respectively
- The several exceedingly positive testimonials satisfied customers have left on the company’s website
- Our strong reputation in the local community for fast, quality service
- The many Gold and Silver awards our franchise has received from SERVPRO’s head office for its strong sales performance
Through our interactions with the local community and all those we do business with, we have developed a reputation for being trustworthy, caring, and committed to professional excellence.
What Advanced Water Damage Restoration Expertise Do SERVPRO Technicians Have?
Company technicians receive a great deal of restoration industry training and accumulate impressive amounts of hands-on experience. They hold certifications from the standard-setting Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in such areas as water damage restoration, applied structural drying, applied microbial remediation, carpet cleaning, upholstery & fabric cleaning, carpet repair & reinstallation, and odor control. Their advanced knowledge and skills in restoring water damage have been recognized by the IICRC. The organization has awarded them the distinction of being “master water restorers.”
Regardless of what causes your water damage, rest assured that there is a friendly neighborhood service that can help you restore it. In the event of leaks or other water issues, call SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach/Port Orange at (386) 788-0358 for help.