Recent Before & After Photos

Beach Street Store in Daytona Beach, FL


This two story building was built in 1929 and suffered from a broken pipe on the 2nd story. Unfortunately this caused a major leak onto the 1st floor showroom w... READ MORE



Garage Fire - Port Orange, FL


This fire was the result of an electrical short on the motorcycle resulting in heavy smoke damage. Contents were sorted, cleaned and moved to a temporary storag... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire - Port Orange, FL


This was the result of a grease fire on the stove, a fire that is all too common in homes. SERVPRO Daytona Beach was called in to clean up the scene.  Wit... READ MORE



Dryer Vents - South Daytona, FL


Cleaning of the laundry dryer vents at a residential apartment complex. While seeming mundane, cleaning your dryer vents is very important and something that mo... READ MORE



Construction Mold - Port Orange, FL


This is an apartment complex under construction. Material got wet from the weather and we were called in to clean before drywall was installed. Untreated expose... READ MORE



Restaurant Carpet Cleaning - Port Orange, FL


Spilled paint is never fun. Above shows a restaurant that had an accidental paint spill and called us immediately to clean up the spill. SERVPRO Daytona Beach r... READ MORE



Water Heater damage in Kitchen


Condo living here in Central Florida is pretty much all fun and games until some else's water heater decides to rain on your kitchen, which is exactly what happ... READ MORE



Water damage in Living Room


Even steel braided supply lines can fail, in this case, the original installer overworked the fitting, and given a little time, it failed. The resulting water d... READ MORE