About SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange
John P. & Kimberly S. Robertson
Owners of SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange
Our SERVPRO Team
Our teams specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage.
SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange is a 24/7 emergency water removal & flood clean up repair service company, our technicians are highly trained and experienced with every water damage situation from sewage damage clean up, mold removal, carpet cleaning, commercial water damage, restoration, drying process, flood cleanup, painting & construction.
From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for us!
Our motto is "Like it never even happened." Here at SERVPRO of South Daytona Beach / Port Orange, we offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the mitigation, clean up and restoration of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire, and mold remediation company.
If you would like to schedule services for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician